- Game Guide
- Item Mall
Gift Giving Tutorial
How to Use the Item Mall to Give and Receive Gifts.
- A. Open the item mall by clicking on the Item Mall button on your Hot Key bar, and purchase the items you wish to give as gifts to your friend.
- B. After purchasing the items click on the Records Tab to see your purchased items.
- C. Drag and Drop the items you wish to send as gifts into the Character Inventory slots located on the right side of the window.
- D. Next Click the Send Gift button to open the Recipient and Message Form.
- E. Enter the character name EXACTLY as it is spelled (or it will not be delivered correctly). ***You can only send a gift to a character on the Same Server Group as your character.
- F. Enter a message to your friend here, or you can leave it blank.
- G. Next Press Send to send the gift, or Cancel to cancel the process.
Congratulations! You’ve sent a gift!
***You may review your Gift Purchases at a later Date by pressing the Gift Purchases button in the records section.
If you have received a gift from someone, you will see a Gift Icon pointing to the item mall on your Hot Key Bar.
- A. Click on the Present Icon flashing above the Item Mall Icon on your Hot Key Bar. You can also get there by clicking on the Item Mall Hotkey and then;
- B. The Records Tab at the top of the page.
- C. Then press Gifts Received
- D. Next Drag the Gift from the Gift Box Receipt window into the Character Inventory window.
- E. Press the Transfer button to place the item into your inventory.
Congratulations! You've gotten a gift!
***You may review your Gifts Received at a later Date by pressing the Gifts Received button in the records section.