- Game Guide
- Item Mall
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How many characters can I make?
- A total of four characters can be made with a single account.
- How can I change my password?
- Visit the "I forgot my password" page.
- Why can I not create a character name I want?
- Character names that are already in use by another player are unavailable to use. Innapropriate character names are also blocked.
- Why can’t have reflection effect and filtering effect turned on?
- This may be because the specification of your computer is below the recommended specifications, and some game settings have been automatically turned off to enable the system to still run the game. When it is above the recommended specification, all the options will become applicable.
- In the game, either my character or the monsters are not visible or are shown as white
- This is a problem that is usually caused by running the game on a system that is below recommended specifications. The computer can not handle all the date being transmitted and some graphics data has been lost. If you upgrade your computer to meet or exceed that of the recommended specifications, you will be able to play the game in a smooth gaming environment.
- How to do I take a screen shot?
- If you want to take a screen shot while gaming, press Print Screen beside F12 and the saved shot will be found in folder c:\Program Files\LastChaos\ScreenShot.
- I am experiencing a lot of lag, is there any way to improve game performance?
- First try to change to a small screen resolution (such as 800 x 600) in the video/display options and minimizing the reflection and filtering effects. You should see an improvement in performance after this, if not, then try minimizing everything in the Option setup menu.